Wednesday, April 4, 2007

You may think it's funny but it'snot

It is Wednesday of Holy Week. In two days we will have a big Good Friday service in the evening. I am planning on making a fool of myself doing my first ever dramatic monologue - in character. That's right, Greg Holmes the thespian. Then, Sunday will of course be Easter. The big day.

And, I have a head cold.

Between my coughing and me blowing my nose you can hear me say such profound things as, "I deed do blow my doze", and "my ed ith kide ov thtuffy".

Could be an interesting weekend.

2 comments:

Ross Bryant said...

If your voice goes out, you could always fall back on interpretive dance.

I can see you now...Pastor Greg in a beige body stocking rhythmically interpreting Via Dolorosa (in Jerusalem)...

Stephen said...

Ashley and I will pray for you! God has and will use more inadequate tools this cold of yours that you have been plagued with. So never fear!

your brother in Christ,
Stephen